I knew Titan would need a good stroller for Disneyland, but I didn’t want to put mine through airport baggage abuse. Luckily, my cousin recommended City Stroller Rentals. This was the easiest rental I have ever experienced.
What I liked:
- I got the cheapest stroller, which was perfect for our needs, and it only cost me $35 for 3 days of use.
- They delivered to and picked up from my hotel for free.
- It was clean and well kept.
- It came with a clearly visible sign on the back with my last name, so I was able to easily locate it in stroller parking areas.
- They offer theft and damage insurance, if that makes you feel better about things (I was very tempted to do this, because I am overly paranoid, but after talking to a few friends, decided not to. I didn’t leave anything valuable in the stroller ever, and nothing happened to it, so I feel good about my decision).
What I didn’t like:
- It wasn’t free, haha. Seriously, I have no real complaints.
City Stroller Rentals was perfect for our Disney trip, and I will definitely be using them again for future stroller rentals.